Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Drawing Of Our Third And Final Winner

Remember him fondly as I will not be using this stock image for as long as I can help it

Good evening children of the Plague Father and thank you for joining us for the unveiling of our final winner. I apologise that this is later than I had planned to post our final winner. As Mighty Simo's and my own Nurgle Lords have found new homes, our winner today will be able to choose between the example put forward by Dorn's Arrow or a brand new one if they prefer.

Nurgley goodness galore 

So once again I return to the darkest recesses of Nurgle's kitchen to "borrow" his favourite hat to make sure his influence helps us get our winner. Without further ado I present to you...

Seen here fighting it's mortal enemy the donut
HOTpanda

Well done to HOTpanda, for those of you unfamiliar with this particular breed of bear let me tell you a tale. Some say that HOTpandas live on the fringes of society as it is only there they can defend this doomed world from the evil sentient donuts who wish to turn man kind into slaves in their batter mines.

Occasionally allying with a whole host of robotic war machines these mighty beasts are all that stands between us and cold greasy whip of the donut overlords. If you would like to aid in their fight you can find them in the Chaos corrupted Bamboo forests.

With this our give away comes to a close and I would thank all of those that voted and hope our new followers return to see our offerings to Papa Nurgle.

O'Shashar

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! O'Shashar thanks for publicizing a charity that is near and dear to my furry little heart; the destruction of all things DONUT!!! I cannot express how detrimental they have been to my kind as we once ruled the galaxy. They have forced us into the fringes of this planet, you call earth and are hanging on to but a strand of bamboo.

    I cannot pry this gorgeous model out of Dorn's hands for that would place me in the same company as DONUT. He put a lot of hard work into and it shows. I will gladly take him up on his offer on a brand new Nurgle Lord. Last but not least THANK YOU for making my week.

    PS - Who do I email for sending you whatever contact info you will require.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Dorn's Arrow will be glad to see your generosity in letting him keep his Lord and I am glad to hear this has made your week.

    As we have been in contact by email once we have sorted out getting the model to you we'll let you know if they let us send it from someone within Canada or if we post it out from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Received my Nurgle Lord last this morning and just finished converting it over to the 41st millennium. Just waiting for the glue to dry so I can prime it and then bath in my filth laden paints. Once again thank you for your kindness and inspiring me to paint again. I will through some pics up this Wednesday on my blog. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it made it's way to you without incident. Hope you have as much enjoyment painting him as we did

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...