Wednesday 27 June 2012

Tale of Three Gamers (Orc & Goblins)


Good day to you all and thank you for dropping in to join us again. We apologise for being a bit slack lately. We've had a variety of distractions lately. Myself, I have been sorting the completion date on a purchase of my first house with my girlfriend. This all completes next week and this unfortunately means majority of my spare time will be put into moving in and getting the house decorated and what not.


However as I did promise last time I have finished my first 5 Orc Boyz with dual hand weapons the other day. I only need to glue a bit of static grass to them and they should be done. I am unsure when I will be able to get more Orcs done with 6th Edition being announced as I may start on some of my Chaos minions.

Before I forget, thank you all who voted for my Thunderwolf. I didn't have the time to put as much effort in as my Nurgle Chaos Lord and I was not expecting victory this time around.

That's all from me for the time being. I hope to get a post of something for you as soon as I have time. May Nurgle's favor be bestowed on you all and may his rot smite your enemies.

1 comment:

  1. Looking very nice there Mighty Simo hope the house move doesn't slow your progress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...